MICROSOFT OFFICE COMMUNICATIONS SERVER 2007
Please make sure you have completed the following before attempting to install your certificate:
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007.
- On the server click Start, then Programs, then Administrative Tools, and then click Office Communications Server 2007.
- Expand the snap-in until you find the Enterprise Edition Server.
- Right click on the Office Communications Server where the CSR was generated previously, and click Certificates.
- Click Next, then chose to Process the pending request and install the certificate.
- Browse to your domain SSL certificate which you might have saved as domain_name.cer and click Next. This will install your personal certificate. You can view the certificate and close the certificate wizard.
Your SSL certificate is now installed and ready to use. For more information, see Microsoft’s official Office Communications Server documentation, located at https://technet.microsoft.com/library
Last updated: August 23, 2017