CSR CREATION AND SSL CERTIFICATE INSTALLATION FOR SONICWALL SERVER
GENERATE CSR FOR SONICWALL
Generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) in Sonicwall
This article provides step-by-step instructions for generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) in Sonicwall. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Log into the Sonicwall Appliance.
- Select System > Certificates > New Signing Request.
- Fill in the required fields as prompted. Make sure to choose 2048 bits as the key size.
- Click Generate to complete the CSR.
- On the main screen click Download and choose a suitable location for the file.
SSL CERTIFICATE INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR SONICWALL
This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing your certificate in Sonicwall. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Copy the SSL certificate from the email you received from GlobalSign and paste it into a Notepad file. Save it with a ".crt" extension.
- Log into the SSL-VPN Appliance. Select System > Certificates.
- Select the Complete the Pending Request icon circled in red in the screenshot below.
- Click Browse to browse for and select the ".crt" file you saved in Step 1.
- Click Upload.
- If import was successful the validation section will display a Yes.
Last updated: August 11, 2017